Huge 62 appliques set bundle
The 62 appliques set bundle is a special offer to you. In this bundle, you will find PDF patterns including all the 62 appliques from our baby blanket designs.
We share this post with you to get more information about each pattern in the bundle before you decide to spend your money on it.
In the set you will find:
1. Woodland animal – 8 appliques – Fox, Racoon, Bear, Bunny rabbit, Hedgehog, Owl, Wolf, Squirrel.
2. FARM ANIMALS – 5 appliques – Pig, Horse, Cow, Sheep, Chicken.
3. Junk food appliques pattern – 15 appliques – Pie, Hamburger, Hotdog, Popcorn, Pizza, Cake, Milkshake, Dognut, Icecream, french fries, coca cola, apple, coffee, cookie, chicken drumstick.
4. FAIRY TALE PRINCESSES – 6 appliques – Bell, Jasmin, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunzel.
5. Sea animals – 7 appliques – Mermaid, Whale, Seahorse, Fish, Crab, Jellyfish, Tortoise.
6. Jungle animals – 15 appliques- Lion, Panda, Parrot, Koala, Rhino, Hippo, Sloth, Elephant, Crocodile, Lion, Monkey, Giraffe, Zebra, Tiger, Elephant, Fox.
8. Christmas appliques -Christmas tree, Santa Claus, Granny Claus, Elf, Rudolph the Reindeer.
With so many appliques you can customize your blanket design and create a unique gift for a baby shower, close friends who are expecting a baby, or just for your loved ones.
You can mix and match them to create a new variation. The possibilities are endless and up to your imagination; These appliques are also perfect to sew on a scarf, hat, or pullover.
In our patterns, we used DK – double knit weight yarn, but as I mentioned earlier in this post, you can use the yarn you have in your stash and get a similar result.
I hope this post can answer your questions. I will be happy to hear your feedback. You can comment below for your suggestions.
Follow us for more inspiration and to see more creations.
Vos modèle d’appliques au crochet des animaux de la forêt sont ils en français s.v.p.
D,avance merci de votre réponse
Si c’est non, pensez-vous que que les photos me permettront de comprendre le patron
Hello, unfortunately, we offer the patterns only in English. The appliques are easy to make usually as we used only simple stitches for most of them. But I can’t tell if you will be able to make them only by looking on the photos.